Fully Automatic Egg Incubator
Chicken egg incubator also known as chick incubator, egg hatching incubator. If you have been in the poultry farming business for many years, you will most likely use a fully automatic egg incubator. It is a machine that simulates poultry egg hatching. By maintaining appropriate temperature and humidity to simulate the hatching of poultry, the hatching ability is greatly improved. Modern incubators are electrically heated by thermostats and are mainly used in large chicken and poultry facilities.
Incubator-materials and structure
The incubator equipment is composed of a variety of material structures: the color board is filled with high-quality foam board, used as a heat insulation material, and has good heat insulation performance. The side panel, top panel, rear cover and front panel of the machine are composed of the control box of the host. The equipment has light weight, good insulation performance, and is easy to handle and transport.
Complete ventilation equipment
The fully automatic incubator equipment has automatic vents. The equipment is equipped with an adjustable, asymmetrical form of fresh air entering the machine, ensuring the need for ventilation. Accurate temperature control device: The temperature control system adopts microcomputer numerical control technology, which will issue thermostat commands in time and adjust the temperature according to needs to achieve fully automatic operation. The device has no noise, long life, high precision, and alarms in case of accident . When the high temperature alarms, the cooling device starts automatically at the same time. The device uses DS to incubate security. The equipment has the advantages of long service life, safe and reliable work, easy installation and maintenance.
Why choose Hightop® incubator?
Relying on our business reputation and customer feedback, we can assure you that we will provide the best incubator for your chicken and poultry industry with incubation solutions.
This is what makes us the best manufacturer of fully automatic egg incubators:
- Very accurate hatching rate, almost no spoiled or damaged eggs.
- Depending on your poultry farm, the size and size are flexible. (88 eggs, 352 eggs and 880 eggs)
- Save electricity and space.
- A well-certified and certified machine, and obtained ISO 9001 certification.
Small Sized Egg Incubator
Fully Automatic Egg Incubator
Features of our egg incubator
- Digital display of temperature, humidity, and turning frequency
- Fully automatic temperature controlling
- Fully automatic humidity control
- Fully automatic egg turning
- Fully automatic alarm system
- Fully automatic cooling and ventilator systems
- Backup emergency system
- Microcomputer that makes each incubator completely automatic
- Hatching rate of more than 98%
- Combined incubators feature the setter and hatcher incubator together in one unit
|Models of fully automatic egg incubator we can provide|
|L x W x H (m)|
|HT-36||36||36||36||144||100||0.08||6||6.5||0.51 x 0.3 x 0.53|
|HT-48||48||24||24||48||100||0.08||6||6.5||0.51 x 0.3 x 0.53|
|HT-72||72||72||72||288||160||0.116||8.5||9||0.51 x 0.43 x 0.53|
|HT-88||88||63||32||221||100||0.37||23||28||0.77 x 0.56 x 0.86|
|HT-96||96||48||48||96||160||0.116||8.5||9||0.51 x 0.43 x 0.53|
|HT-176||176||128||64||442||100||0.41||26||32||0.77 x 0.56 x 0.96|
|HT-264||264||189||96||663||100||0.46||30||35||0.77 x 0.56 x 1.06|
|HT-352||352||252||128||884||150||0.5||35||40||0.77 x 0.56 x 1.16|
|HT-440||440||315||160||1105||150||0.55||40||45||0.77 x 0.56 x 1.26|
|HT-528||528||378||192||1326||150||0.6||45||50||0.77 x 0.56 x 1.36|
|HT-880||880||630||320||2210||200||0.9||50||65||1.0 x 0.71 x 1.26|
|HT-1056||1056||756||384||2652||200||1||65||75||1.0 x 0.71 x 1.36|
|HT-1232||1232||882||448||3094||220||1||75||85||1.0 x 0.71 x 1.46|
|HT-1408||1408||1008||512||3536||240||1.1||85||95||1.0 x 0.71 x 1.56|
|HT-1584||1584||1134||576||3978||280||1.2||95||100||1.0 x 0.71 x 1.66|
|HT-1848||1848||1323||672||4641||300||1.62||100||110||1.37 x 0.84 x 1.41|
|HT-2112||2112||1512||768||5304||330||1.74||120||130||1.37 x 0.84 x 1.51|
|HT-2376||2376||1701||864||5967||360||1.86||130||150||1.37 x 0.84 x 1.61|
|HT-2640||2640||1890||960||6630||400||2||150||170||1.37 x 0.84 x 1.71|
|HT-2816||2816||2016||1024||7072||430||2.13||165||180||1.28 x 1.06 x 1.57|
|HT-3168||3168||2268||1152||7956||480||2.3||180||190||1.28 x 1.06 x 1.67|
|HT-3520||3520||2520||1280||8840||500||2.4||190||200||1.28 x 1.06 x 1.77|
|HT-3872||3872||2772||1408||9724||550||2.55||200||220||1.28 x 1.06 x 1.87|
|HT-4224||4224||3024||1536||10608||600||3||220||230||1.78 x 1.06 x 1.59|
|HT-4576||4576||3276||1664||11492||650||3.2||230||240||1.78 x 1.06 x 1.69|
|HT-5280||5280||3780||1920||13260||650||3.4||240||260||1.78 x 1.06 x 1.79|
|HT-6336||6336||4536||2304||15912||750||3.6||270||300||1.78 x 1.06 x 1.89|
|HT-8448||8448||6048||3072||21216||1000||5.13||370||400||1.5 x 1.90 x 1.80|
|HT-9856||9856||7056||3584||24752||1800||5.6||420||450||1.5 x 1.90 x 1.97|
|HT-12672||12672||9072||4608||31824||2000||6.2||470||500||1.5 x 1.90 x 2.15|
|HT-14784||14784||10584||5376||37128||2300||8.4||630||650||2.25 x 1.90 x 1.97|
|HT-16896||16896||12095||6144||42432||2500||9.4||670||700||2.25 x 1.90 x 2.2|
|HT-19712||19712||14112||7168||49504||3000||11.2||880||900||2.95 x 1.90 x 2|
|HT-22528||22528||16128||8192||56576||3500||12.33||980||1000||2.95 x 1.90 x 2.2|
|HT-33792||33792||24192||12288||84864||4000||16||1250||1300||3.7 x 1.90 x 2.28|
|HT-50688||50688||36288||18432||127296||6 x 1.95 x 2.45|
- What is the hatching rate for your fully automatic egg incubator? 98%
- What is the life span of an incubator? From 10 to 12 years
- What capacity do your incubators have? From 36 to 50,688 eggs
- Which birds can your incubators be used for? Chickens, ducks, geese, quail
- What can I do if the electric power is off?
- The mini incubator can use a battery when the power is off. All you need is an inverter and a 12V, 50A battery.
- If you have a medium incubator, when the power is off, you can keep the temperature constant by:
- Fill the kettle and water tank with hot water.
- Put the kettle on the furnace.
- Connect the heating pipe to the incubator and kettle as shown in the picture in the Introduction section.