This Scalding and Plucking Machine is used to scald and pluck the feathers of poultry including chicken, geese, ducks, and other birds. The body of the machine is made of quality 304 stainless steel and the machine is very easy to operate. It also features low water and energy consumption.
Features of combined poultry scalding and plucking machine
- The machine can be used for a very long time.
- It is a is scalding and plucking two-in-one machine that is particularly easy to operate.
- The machine is energy efficient and boasts low consumption of water.
How the chicken plucking machine works
- Put the slaughtered poultry into hot water with a temperature of 65°C – 80°C, scalding uniformly. Turn on the machine.
- After about 10 seconds, turn on (open) the water faucet (tap) so that the chicken feathers or ginger skin washes out.
- Generally, removing chicken feathers only takes about 30 seconds. Stop the machine and remove the poultry.
Technical parameters of poultry scalding and plucking machine
- Model: All-in-one machine that plucks up to 400 chickens per hour
- Voltage: 380v/220v
- Power: Electric heater power: 18-27kw, three phrase and 380V
- Size: 5000 x 1200 x 2100 mm.
The device is used for scalding and plucking poultry and other birds automatically. Scalding parts are mainly made of stainless steel material, while the plucking parts are made from carbon steel with a top quality stainless steel cover. The temperature of the machine can be controlled.