Commercial rabbit cages
HighTop is a professional rabbit cage manufacturer and supplier, our commercial rabbit cages can help meat rabbit breeders improve their centralized management and meat rabbit production. We can provide 2 tier rabbit cage and 3 tier rabbit cage for commercial rabbit meat production.
Why choose to raise meat rabbits?
Rabbit meat contains high protein content, including eight essential amino acids that the body cannot synthesize, especially high lysine content.
Rabbit meat has low fat content and low cholesterol content.
Rabbit meat is rich in vitamin B, especially niacin.
Rabbit meat is rich in minerals, especially calcium.
Rabbit meat is nutritious and low in calories.
Why choose commercial rabbit cages?
Commercial rabbit cages can save you space.
Improve management efficiency
Increase meat production.
How long does your meat rabbit cage last?
Our commercial rabbit cages are made of quality Q235 mild steel wire. The surface treatment is electroplated or hot dip galvanized. It is durable and durable. The service life of electrogalvanizing can be as long as 7-10 years, andhot dip galvanizing for 15- 20 years.
Two designs of rabbit cage
Cage for Growth Period Rabbit
- Capacity: 3 tier, 18 nests, 18 rabbits.
- Installation size: 1.8m (L) x 0.5m (W) x 1.65m (H).
- Cage size of one line: 1.8m (L) x 0.5m (W) x 0.45m (H) for front, 0.2m (H) for back, including 6 nests.
- Nest size: 0.3m (L) x 0.5m (W) x 0.45m (H) for front, 0.2m (H) for back.
- Big slope making the manure easily roll down, and easy to clean.
- Keep the baby rabbit to 2.5 – 3kg.
Rabbit Breeding Cages
- Installation size: 1.4m long, 0.5m wide, 1.65m high.
- Cage size/strip: 1.4m (L) x 0.5m (W) x 0.45m (H) front x 0.25m (H) back, 2 nests.
- Nest size: 0.7m (L) x 0.5m (W) x 0.45 (H) front x 0.25m (H) back.
- Floor is bamboo board
- Big slope making the manure easily roll down, easy to clean.
- Keep the 2.5-3kg rabbit to 7.5kg as parent.
- The cage can hold the box for giving birth to baby rabbit.