What is a poultry transport crate?
Poultry transport crates are used to transport chickens, ducks, geese, quails, and other poultry or birds.
Features of Hightop® poultry transport crates
- Properly designed transport crates protect the feet of poultry.
- Small holes in the crates and a smooth bottom avoid clamping and possible injury of poultry. There is also good ventilation.
- Easy installation.
- The bottom and top of crates match together so there is no sliding of parts and the birds may be transported safely.
- Our crates have a longer lifespan than most, up to five years.
- 100% pure PE material, not a recycled material. Crates feature a thicker middle support and thicker corner compression resistance.
- They are easy to open and remove the chickens.
- They have big sliding doors on a track design that saves time.
- Easy to carry and move.
- They save space because they fold.
|Plastic Poultry Transport Crates Specifications|
|HT-TC 1||77 x 55 x 29cm||8-15||100 pcs about 4m3|
|HT-TC 2||77 x 55 x 27cm||8-15|
|HT-TC 3||77 x 55 x 33cm||8-15|
|HT-TC 4||43 x 54 x 25.5cm||8-13||100 pcs about 6m3|